Thursday, November 1, 2012

It's almost here... and the goodies begin already!

Another year, another DSD celebration.. one more day till the fun and deals start!! I can't wait!

There are tons of fun things happening this weekend, and I'm excited to tell you what Ramona at Memory Clips has coming up. 

She has a fantastic new grab bag coming to SM.. here is a page I made with this stunning and versatile kit! 

I've had these photos of this most amazing rainbow ever for a while now and it always seems like every kit will just drown out their beautiful colors, so when I saw this grab bag, I knew it was perfect for them! The soft neutral shades and versatile elements showcase the photos perfectly!

Look for this deal tomorrow at Scrap Matters


Also, don't miss her fantastic giveaway on the Memory Clips Blog all November. Stop in regularly and collect the parts to this stunning kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment