Friday, February 22, 2013

New Staple Set and Old Paper Styles

Hello and happy Friday once again! I hope everyone is getting through these dreary winter months alright, it is starting to feel like spring is just around the corner.. indeed it's less than a month away so that counts in my books! I can't wait!

I have a couple of new goodies for you today. 
A pack of 12 staples, also included is a staple shadow style and a set of staple shadow brushes (sm, med and lg) all for one awesome price! 
Also new this week is an Old Paper style set. Six styles made with paper aged, scanned and arranged by me into 6 seamless styles. The 3x3 seamless tiles are included for those who don't use photoshop.

And of course, both are on sale this weekend only for 25% off!
Click the images to find them in my store!




Thanks for stopping by and have a super weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment